Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Just in Case

We are off to the beach today for a well-deserved vacation! The caravan is stuffed with lots of "just in case" and "rainy day" items. It is truly astounding how many things fall into these categories when it comes to a two year old. In the days of yore (a.k.a before baby) I packed for an entire week in one small suitcase and a beach bag. My rainy day items consisted of the latest New York Times bestseller and a deck of cards. Right now my car is expertly packed with a huge rolling suitcase, a small rolling suitcase, endless shopping bags of snacks, two medium tupperware boxes with toys and books, beach chairs, a beach umbrella, a beach tent (hey, it's small, maybe she'll use it), a gigantic beach bag, a cooler, and the list goes on and on.

What is not coming with me is this computer...so I will probably have some kind of withdrawal at about 11 tonight. When I get back in a few days, I hope to have some entertaining toddler tidbits to share (and a killer tan)!

No comments: