Saturday, February 16, 2008

(Woman sheepishly reenters her blog) Anyone here?

Wow, I suck....October, huh?  I was always going to get around to posting, but I feel as though I ran out of things to say.  Of course, I didn't.  It was just an excuse not to have to post.  Now I know no one is reading this anymore as I have left my few faithful readers down.  But I promise if you venture back....well I will try to make it worth your while.  I may even add a few pictures to make the page a bit more flashy!  I did get a sparkly new laptop for Christmas (yes, I am now a Mac owner) so I am anxious to try out all its bells and whistles.  

Anyway, it is odd that today is the day I decide to post.  I have spent this last week feeling really "off," and I have not been able to put my finger on why.  Yes, princess has been extra whiny this week.  True, work has been extra stressful.  I know, money is always a concern, especially after we drop a few grand on a weekend away (had to - it was for a wedding - ok, ok, didn't have to go to the spa for two treatments before the wedding, but let's not talk about that).  But something is tugging at me, making my eye twitch, my heart tighten and my stomach lurch.  Now I watched the Oprah on intuition so I know I should listen to the tug, but I am, damnit.  I just don't know what it is saying!  Talk to me intuity - talk to me!

Nothing.  

Maybe it is just indigestion.

No comments: