Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Instead...

Having some bad days at work...bear with me as I muse about what I career I could have instead:
  • Personal chef...for non-picky friendly families only
  • Writer...probably of children's books b/c my attention span lacks stamina
  • Candle shop owner...at least my office wouldn't smell like the home-ec room all the time
  • Event planner...again, for nice, reasonable people only 
  • Professional book club facilitator...just love talking about books
  • Bookstore owner...the independent kind with charm, loyal customers, and no nearby Borders.
  • Gourmet food buyer...spending my days tasting great cheese - heaven
  • Consultant...maybe I'd be more effective in my career if the same people didn't piss me off everyday
  • Photographer...for Sports Illustrated - I love their photography
  • Teacher...oh wait - I gave up that career for this one...(sigh)
What would you do instead?

No comments: